Not long ago, there were numerous celebrities making a certain promise. They vowed that, should Donald Trump win the election, they would leave the United States.

Donald Trump did win. How many left? Oh right, zero.

But it looks like one of those celebs is finally making good on that promise. At least for a little while.

Sadly, another country will suffer from this person’s derangement.

From Daily Wire:

On Monday, extremely vocal anti-Trump celebrity Madonna announced that she has left the United States to “conquer the world from a different vantage point”: Portugal. The performer said she’ll be in the European country working on the set of a new film called Loved and writing music.

The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!!” wrote the superstar on Instagram. ”This will be the next Chapter in My Book! It’s time to conquer the world from a different vantage point!!”

We’re sure Trump supporters are not exactly distraught over the news.

As you might recall, Madge has frequently become unhinged over Donald Trump. When the POTUS was the Republican nominee running against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, for example, Madonna offered up an oral sex act known as The Lewinsky to anyone who would vote for Queen Pantsuit…

Oh, and there was also that time the musical talent said she thinks “an awful lot about blowing up the White House” now that President Trump is occupying it.

It seems like Madonna has been gradually losing her mind over the years. Or she’s been increasingly losing touch with normal, everyday people. The fact that she talked about blowing up the White House, unafraid of the consequences such a statement would bring, is proof enough of that.

She claims that she is going to Portugal to be creative from a “different vantage point.” Uh, sure. Whatever that means. Perhaps she’s gotten fed up with the FBI knocking on her door for threatening the President.

Or maybe there are still people asking for oral sex because they voted for Hillary. Or maybe she’s just embarrassed over all the nonsensical claims she’s made over the course of this year.

Maybe not.

It’s pretty nice to be able to drop everything and move to another country, eh Madonna? Most of us can’t enjoy that luxury. Perhaps while you’re there, you’ll think about all the privilege you enjoy over everyone else. Maybe you’ll learn not to be such an obnoxious idiot.

But probably not.

Source: Daily Wire

12 Comments on "Look Which Hollywood Celeb Finally Left America—Trump Supporters Tell Her “And STAY Out!”"

1. Good riddance!

2. Hope she meets some of those wonderful , peaceful Muslims . Thank GOD you are gone .

3. Sherri Gooding | October 12, 2017 at 11:02 am | Reply

AMERICA will be a better place without her!My heartfelt sympathy goes out to Portugal; because she has decided to live there. I WILL keep Madonna in my prayers that she will find Jesus; and turn her life around.

4. Brenda Dembowski | October 12, 2017 at 12:57 pm | Reply

Everyone may not be as tolerant as Americans to immoral and sleazy idiots such as Madonna but I do hope she keeps her ugly self far,far,away from the good old USA

5. I didn’t vote for Hillary but I’ll still take a blowjob Madonna. But I’ll be sure to pinch your nose shut before I finish.

6. Just leaving the country to work abroad means nothing unless she renounces her US Citizenship and leaves her passport at the departure gate. Otherwise she would still be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States.

7. Jeffery mondson | October 20, 2017 at 6:22 am | Reply

Great glad she is gone we all should remember this and boycott her

8. Michael J. Maltese | October 23, 2017 at 2:48 pm | Reply

Good! We certainly don’t need a slut to tell us about patriotism. Now she…..errr….it can stay in Portugal.

9. JUST KEEP DOING DRUGS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.HOPE YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.
    YEA RIGHT you f cking asshole.

10. stay out of the US We dont want or need you

11. Helena Wallace | November 14, 2017 at 2:28 pm | Reply

I am not going to to get rude and say terrible things…it makes me feel my integrity is no better than hers. I will just say this, will Madonna leaving the United States is a prime example of how spoiled we are as United States Citizens. Most really do not understand what we really have here in our wonderful Country…The United States of America! Freedom should not be taken for granted as it is here…it can easily be taken away! Let’s Stand Up and Unite as we should as Americans. UNITED WE STAND…DIVIDED WE FALL…IN GOD WE TRUST! REMEMBER FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE…REMEMBER TO THANK A SERVICE MEMBER AND THEIR FAMILY, THANK A VETERAN AND HONOR THOSE VETERANS THAT GAVE THE ULTIMATE PRICE…FOR ME AS A MOTHER TO A CAREER ARMY SOLDIER, A WIFE OF A DISABLED VIETNAM NAVY VETERAN, AN ARMY VETERAN MYSELF AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST A CHILD OF GOD…I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE PRICE OF FREEDOM AND THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! GOD BLESS ALL OF US!

12. Andrew G Jackson | November 22, 2017 at 4:31 pm | Reply

I hope she finds peace in her new Home She won’t be missed in the good ole U.S.A!